Learn and Earn
Teaching Newbies in Network Marketing
I have been very successful in Network Marketing
and I have seen the things that cause many not to
achieve the goal they hoped for.
Here are some reasons....
1) Joining companies that require members to
enroll more than (2) people to get paid
2) Companies that stay people can join and
not do any work.
3) Companies that stay people can join for a
one time fee but promise Millions
4) Not checking the background of the company
ie. ( BBB report or other background)
5) Joining Pre-Launch companies who have never
paid anyone and promise Free or reduced buy
6) Companies that have binary compensation plans
(Not alerting members that they are only getting
paid a percentage of 1/2 of their team.
7) Companies that do not pay on every sale made
by you or anyone in your group.
8) Companies where you pass sales to your upline
(Your upline should be helping you enroll member)
Note: This does not mean sign up members for you.
9) People taking advice from others who have had
no success in Network Marketing.
10) Not knowing their compensation plan and how
to implement it.
11) Not plugging in to a system or following leadership.
12) Not educating themselves in MLM and Network Marketing.
(Increasing their skill set)
14) Not knowing anything about what they are marketing
( Product or Service)
15) Not Setting Goals and following them.
Click for Video Above: Myron Golden - http://advanced.ning.com/video/12-biggest-mistakes-network-marketer...
The 12 Biggest Mistakes Network Marketers Ever Make
1. Most network marketers (amateurs) non pro's elevate
the prospect above their own. This is a huge mistake!
Don't talk to your prospect as if their time is more
precious than yours. Your time is precious and that
person must qualify for your time.
It should be a privilege to be on your team.
2. They try to convince instead of attract. They say things like
"I know you would really be good at this". Don't act like you
need them. You are looking for people who are looking for you.
You want them to be attracted to your positivity.
You are looking for leaders not needers.
They must be coachable. I don't convince!!
I am looking for people who are looking for me.
3. Most amateur network marketers talk too much.
As soon as somebody looks like they are a little bit
interested they talk and talk and talk. Stop Talking so much!
The more you say the less they want to hear and vice versa.
We Have Videos for that http://www.BYOB365.us
http://www.4g4s.com and http://www.4g4s.us
4. Most networkers try to make the opportunity sound too easy.
5. Stop trying to make people feel comfortable.
Comfort has gotten tham where they are and why they
are broke and struggling in the first place.
You need to make them think and challenge them.
6. Most amateur network marketers don't use upline support.
If you want to teach your downline to duplicate you must
include your upline
7. Most amateur networkers send negatives downline.
Take negatives to upline not to downline.
Never complain to downline about anything.
8. They tell people without asking. They tell people about
what they are interested in instead of asking the prospect
why they are looking at the opportunity.
9. They edify the prospect instead of the upline.
Huge, huge mistake! When introducing someone on 3 way call,
they go on and on about how great the prospect would be
in the business and what an awesome person is etc.
Instead introduce the upline to the prospect and talk about
what a great mentor and coach he is etc.
11. Amateurs look for needers instead of leaders.
"This person needs to make some money needs a job
needs my opportunity..." Don't think you can "fix" them
with an opportunity. People are not looking for needers.
They are looking for leaders, coaches and mentors like
the ones we have at Natural Longevity.
If you act like you need them, you will never lead them
and they will never follow you!
12. They don't spend enough time, energy, or effort
promoting events. Attend and promote events and
eventually have your own. Get on Conference Calls Weekly